PURCHASE, NY, November 9, 2021 – Lindenmeyr Munroe, the leading independent paper, packaging, wide format, and facility solutions provider in the United States is thrilled to announce the opening of the Packaging Equipment Showroom in Allentown, PA, featuring the latest technology from top suppliers in the packaging equipment and automation industry.
From case sealing and forming, to shrink wrapping, stretch wrapping and strapping, visitors will find themselves surrounded by innovative equipment that has been proven to help in reducing shipping costs, heightening throughput, minimizing labor, decreasing spend and more.
Whether you are getting to know packaging basics, looking for alternatives to your current processes or seeking solutions for your latest pain points, the Lindenmeyr Munroe team invites you to visit, learn and demo the extensive lineup of equipment on display, fit for a range of markets from e-commerce and fulfillment to general manufacturing, and food and beverage.
Featured partnerships & equipment:
Case Sealing, Taping & Forming:
- Phoenix E2 WAT (water activated tape) Machine
- Better Pack 555 (water activated tape) Machine
- Better Pack 333 (water activated tape) Machine
- 3M 7000r Case Sealer
- IPG USA2024SB Case Sealer
- Little David CF-5 Semi-automatic Case Former
- Dehnco Modular Pack Table – 9001
Poly Bagging Systems:
- Pregis / Sharp SX Pro Line Tabletop Bagger
Protective Air Systems:
- Pregis Airspeed Smart Inflatable Void Fill Machine
- Sealed Air Fill-Air Rocket Inflatable Void Fill Machine
- Sealed Air New Air IB Inflatable Cushioning Machine
Shrink Wrap Machines:
- Heat Seal HSE50 Shrink Wrap Machine
- Heat Seal HDX250 Shrink Wrap Machine
- Orgapack OR-T 250 Battery Operated Strapping Tool
- Pac Strapping PSM1412 Tabletop Strapping Machine
- Signode BXT-2 Battery Operated Strapping Tool
- Signode MOD GPX Arch Strapping Machine
- Robopac S7 Self Propelled Stretch Wrapper
- Wulftec SML-150 Stretch Wrapper
Chris Fabian, Sales Manager – Allentown, PA, and his local team of packaging specialists are excited to help navigate the equipment options, discuss your goals, and assist with hands-on demonstrations to find the best fit solution for your business.
Alternatively, if you do not have an opportunity to visit, a local packaging specialist can come to your facility and provide on-site packaging evaluations, equipment demonstrations and operator trainings. Local service technicians may also be requested for installations, break fixes and preventative maintenance.
The showroom is located at:
200 Cascade Dr, Suite A
Allentown, PA 18109
To schedule your tour and demo, please contact your local Lindenmeyr Munroe sales representative or:
Chris Fabian, Sales Manager – Allentown, PA
Jason Shugar, Packaging Sales Manager – Mid-Atlantic, Metro
About Lindenmeyr Munroe
Serving the distribution business for over 150 years, Lindenmeyr Munroe maintains its commitment to providing exceptional service with ongoing investments in people, inventory, and innovative solutions. Representing the finest world-class manufacturers across every product category, the company’s strategically located warehouses are well-stocked with the most in-depth and diverse selection of paper, packaging, and wide format. For more information, visit LindenmeyrMunroe.com.